In the realm of aromatherapy, oud oil is known as the king of essential oils. It has a very classic aroma and is manufactured from a very uncommon and valuable tree. Therefore, the price in the essential oil market is exorbitant.
1. What is oud oil?
When it comes to the most expensive essential oils in the world, people will probably spring to mind about oud oil. Not only does this oil have a feng shui influence, but it is also highly regarded by medical professionals for its usage in human health. Making agarwood essential oil is an arduous process that necessitates several phases, complex machinery, and incredibly pricey fuel derived from this rare wood. Pure agarwood is used to extract the essential oil. The sticky, plastic, golden, or amber liquid is the most distinguishing feature.
2. The effective ways to use oud oil
The issue of “Is agarwood essential oil good or not?” is a simple one to answer. The health benefits of agarwood essential oil are numerous. The essential oil is derived from the oil-contaminated coriander tree, which is a rare species. Because the product is made entirely of natural materials so it is extremely safe and healthy for users.
2.1. Diffuse essential oils to freshen up the room
This is the most typical application. This method aids in the removal of odors and molds from the living room, bedroom, office, and other areas.
It is recommended to use an electric essential oil burner to get this effect. Turn on the light after pouring water into roughly 2/3 of the recess of the lamp or glass dish. Allow the water to reheat for a few minutes before adding 3-5 drops of pure oud oil. The lamp will aid in the greater evaporation and diffusion of the essential oil in the air.
2.2 Use for bathing, massage
There are two options for accomplishing this.
- To begin, dilute the oil with water or carrier oil such as almond, coconut, or olive oil. Massage the acupuncture sites with essential oils that have been gently applied to the skin.
- The second option is to fill the bath with warm water, add 5-10 minutes, and then rest for 15-20 minutes, remembering to massage yourself. This method of using oud oil eliminates sweat odor while leaving the skin smooth, fragrant, and refreshing.
2.3 Fragrance the wardrobe
1 drop can be placed in a scented wax box and stored in the cabinet. To ensure a long-lasting scent throughout the day, put 1 drop of essential oil to the wax box every 3-4 days.
You can also dilute essential oils in water and spritz them all over your outfit. Agarwood will help garments retain their aroma for a longer period of time while keeping pests at bay.
2.4 Sauna kills bacteria and relaxes
Simply place 1-2 drops of essential oil into a basin of hot water, then lower your face near to the water basin to inhale. To protect the eyes, only hot water is used, and the eyes must be closed. Sauna use on a regular basis will boost your immune system’s ability to fight the Covid 19 virus.
2.5 Apply on skin
2 times a day, use 1-2 drops of essential oil to scars and stretch marks. Depending on the location, the healing effect will gradually fade these markings.
2.6 Eat or drink oud oil
Because of its moderate and spicy flavor, agarwood soothes pain, regulates the digestive system, and lowers constipation and stomach symptoms.
Essential oils can be consumed by mixing 1-2 drops of essential oils with 1 teaspoon of honey or warm water. This method of using oud oil has a direct effect on you, so proceed with caution. Therefore, it is important to seek medical advice before using this method.
3. Make a note of how to apply oud oil
- After you’ve opened the product, close the lid tightly. Keep essential oils out of the sun and in a cool, dry area.
- To consume and drink, only use 100 percent pure essential oils, which must be diluted.
- If you wish to use it on your skin, you should first test it by applying a small amount to see how your body reacts. If itching or redness occurs, stop using it right away. It must also be diluted before being applied to the skin, and it should not be used directly on an open wound.
- When the essential oil has a foul odor, weird color, or is discolored, stop using it.
With the above tips on how to use oud oil for beauty, I hope to assist you in reaping the benefits of this beautiful essential oil in your life.